Zalaris Hr Services India
Keyskills:Java, Spring boot, Microservices
3 weeks ago
- Design and develop reusable Microservices, REST API and always thinking about security, performance and scalability.
- Designing Java-based applications and their full implementation.
- Understanding the requirements of the users to create the application design.
- Write, test, debug and implement code to meet user requirements.
- Closely work with project managers, developers, clients and testers to create effective applications.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Comfortable working both independently and as a part of a team.
- Open to learning about new technologies and sharing your knowledge with others.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Examine the current code and suggest patches, design changes or code fixes.
- Preparing the documentation of the design.
- Preparing and producing releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement, searching for alternatives and technologies.
- Preparing documentation for assisting users.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
- Participation in peer code review
- R&D on new development projects
Preferred candidate profile
- Proficiency in Java 8 and above
- 3+ years of experience in Spring Framework/Spring Boot Framework (Mandatory)
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts
- Familiarity with different design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience or familiarity with Mongo DB/Cosmo DB
- In-depth knowledge of code versioning tools, for instance, Git
- Understanding of building tools like Gradle, etc
- Expertise in continuous integration
- Cloud platforms (Azure)
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience in Working on Agile projects as well as ad-hoc tasks.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with SAP and SAP HCM would be considered a plus
If Interested, please do send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Software & Software Services
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
UG: Any Specialization,
PG: Any Specialization,
Zalaris operates throughout Europe and the Asia Pacific, providing solutions and services to clients in over 100 countries worldwide through a unique international delivery model whilst maintaining locally based support for clients with local requirements.
Zalaris two distinct lines of business are both 100% focused on HR & payroll technology and services.
Company Address: Zalaris, 2nd floor, Block B, Global Infocity, Kandanchavadi, Perungudi, Chennai 600 096.
- The first being Zalaris’ outsourcing business; offering clients an impressive HR & payroll technology stack, known as People Hub, as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform. Zalaris also provides award winning HR & payroll administration services, providing Business-Process-as-a-service (BPaaS) or Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) as it is commonly referred.
- The second being Zalaris’ consulting business; supporting customers throughout their own cloud HR & payroll journey, utilizing alternative software to Zalaris’ People Hub such as SAP, Oracle or Workday. Zalaris’ consultants, who specialize in market leading tier-one HCM solutions, offer strategy & advisory, transformation & implementation and application support. Furthermore, Zalaris is recognised as an SAP gold partner and an Oracle partner.