Full Stack Developer
3 weeks ago
We are looking for a FullStack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Experiene :- 2 - 5 Years
- Education: Graduates/Post Graduates
- Full stack developer with 5+ years of experience.
- Understanding and experience with asynchronous processing, Webchat, Socketio, DOM traversal, and manipulation.
- Experience with Google Map / OpenStreetMap integration and Live tracking. Managing huge data in the front end.
- Excellent knowledge of databases like NoSQL (MongoDB), RDBMS (MYSQL, Postgresql), web servers (Apache/Nginx), and UI/UX design
- Unit Testing and Automation tools like Gulp, Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, Karma, Chai, and Selenium.
- Good logical, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Experience with REST API construction, documentation, and architecture, including API description languages like Swagger.
- Micro services based application development.
- Experience with data structure libraries.
- Experience in JWT token, OAuth 2.0, Payment Gateway, 3rd party API integration.
- Knowledge in Agile, and DevOps development and deployment.
- Knowledge in Cloud deployment, Dockers & Containers is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge in React-native mobile development would be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge in Java spring boot would be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge in Ruby Rails would be an advantage.
- Willingness to learn and adapt fast to new technologies
- Ability to work in cross-functional project organization
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Good Linux administration skills, with strong experience in shell scripts
- Git version control system
IT Software & Software Services
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
UG: Any Specialization,
PG: Any Specialization,
Recruiter Name: Kavitha