Keyskills:Java, Hibernate, Spring Mvc, J2Ee, Spring Boot
3 weeks ago
You will be responsible for developing Microservice architecture based RESTful services using Java Spring boot, Docker and also modern banking websites using latest frontend technologies like ReactJs, Angular etc.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implementation of RESTful services based on Microservice Architecture.
- Design and implementation of modern web applications using ReactJs /Angular.
- Ensuring highest code quality standards by following industry best practices like
- Doing code reviews.
- Writing Unit and Integration test cases.
- Participating in design discussions, user stories sizing, daily stand ups, retrospective meetings etc .
BCA/MCA in Computer Science or BE/BTech.
Candidates with around 3 - 5 years of working experience in programming language - Java
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Very strong programming skills in language (Java) candidate is comfortable with.
- For candidates coming from backend development they must be comfortable implementing REST APIs by understanding the API design document given to them in the form of Swagger files.
- For candidates from frontend background they must be comfortable writing mobile or web applications based on given wireframes and Swagger file
- Must be familiar with at least one of the source code management tools like SVN, CVS, Git etc. Git would be good.
- Good knowledge on core Object Oriented Programming concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Data Encapsulation etc
- Some knowledge on standard design patterns like Singleton, Observer, Adapter, Decorator, Builder, MVC etc
- Some familiarity with code quality tools like SonarQube, SonarLint, Findbugs etc
- Some familiarity with Agile, Jira, Jenkin CI/CD pipelines would be good.
- Some basic understanding of TDD, BDD concepts like writing unit testcases, integration test cases must be there.
It is good to have candidates with some prior knowledge of API design using Swagger, Java Spring Boot, SonarQube, Angular, ReactJs, HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Git, GitHub/Bitbucket/Gitlab, Agile methodologies, CI/CD based of Jenkins, MySQL/Mongo DB, Docker, Microservice Architecture, Cloud knowledge, Agile methodologies, Postman.
Candidates must be flexible to learn new tech stacks depending on client needs and also they should be able to learn independently.
Candidates with hunger to learn and innovate are always appreciated and nurtured in Maveric.
IT Software & Software Services
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
UG: Any Specialization,
PG: Any Specialization,