3 weeks ago
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineers to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience and 3+ years of working experience in the mandatory skills
- \"Experience in testing both Android and iOS platforms for mobile applications is a plus\"
- Candidate must have experience/knowledge of testing on web-based and mobile applications.
- Expertise in Protractor, selenium tool for automation testing
- Should have a good understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle
- Demonstrate the ability to derive the Test Scenarios from the Business Requirements.
- Demonstrate working understanding in Test Design and writing detailed test cases based on user scenarios.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes.
- Responsible for performing test execution and test analysis.
- Strong proficiency in Functional / Regression / Retesting / UI / Usability / Cross Browser testing.
- Good reporting & documenting skills.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experience working in Azure DevOps or Jira
- Performing automated API testing using the tools such as jMeter, SOAP UI/Postman.
- Integration of Test Scripts with the Continuous integration tool such as Jenkins.
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases
- Write requirements and create scenarios for performance and load testing
- Creation and maintenance of test data, tools and scripts.
- Create test plans and suites from the user stories defined by product owners.
- Review test plans and cases with developers and product owners.
- Writing and maintaining test scripts
- Execute test plans and conduct manual functional and exploratory testing.
- Responsible for the quality of delivered products
- Responsible for the timeliness of product delivery
- Making sure the products meet company standards, design specifications, and are within total quality management limits
- Assist stakeholders in replicating reported issues and aid customer support and/or development in troubleshooting field issues
- Provide clear bug description and useful debugging information, ideally for a complex system containing several moving parts
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- Identifying issues, risks and dependencies escalating and managing where appropriate Requirements
IT Software & Software Services
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
UG: Any Specialization,
PG: Any Specialization,
Recruiter Name: Kavitha