Keyskills:Business Analyst, SDLC ,SCRUM, Agile Methodologies
3 weeks ago
Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analysing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Advanced experience of 2 to 4 years in Business Analysis.
- Experience in Gathering Business Requirements, Communicating directly with end-customers, designing & preparing Functional Specifications & BR
- Good Understanding of SDLC Process and must have participated in Project documentation creation/ review.
- Strong with SDLC ,SCRUM, Agile Methodologies.
- Familiar with BRD,FRS,SRS,UML and User Manuals.
- Client Handling,Requirement gathering.
- IT Domain , E-Commerce will be added advantage.
- Responsible for delivering the product with user Experience through new features, workflows and enhancements.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the milestone/product.
- Team / People Management.
IT Software & Software Services
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
UG: Any Specialization,
PG: Any Specialization,
Recruiter Name: Kavitha