DotNet Core Backend Developer
Keyskills:Backend, Postgresql, Performance testing, Agile
1 month ago
- Responsible for working with project delivery team to develop Backend REST Web APIs Micro services withinagreed time frames
- You will understand requirements, create and review designs, validate the architecture and ensure high levels of service offerings to clients in the technology domain.
- You will participate in project estimation, provide inputs for solution delivery, conduct technical risk planning, perform code reviews and unit test plan reviews
- Develop and own end to end integration (document, build, test, deploy and maintain) using best practice principles.
- Ensure appropriate design patterns are in place and fail-over and exception-handling is fully incorporated in deployed solutions
- Experience in Designing Micro services, Conducting Performance testing and fine tuning them as per the number of users
- Experience in working in a dynamic Agile/SCRUM project delivery environment
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving, troubleshooting and critical-thinking skills. Owningthe assigned module completely end-to-end.
- Experience in unit testing of developed solutions
What do we look for in you
- 4+ years experience in the software development (Microsoft Technology stack).
- Extensive development expertise including C#.NET, .NET Core,, Web API, SQL Server, and Entity Framework / Dapper.
- Experience with Azure services such as App Service, Service Bus, Functions, App Configuration, Event Grid, etc.
- Experience in PostGreSQL / PostGIS is an added advantage.
- Experience in RESTful services, WCF services, SOAP services and testing them.
- Experience in Azure DevOps, is a definite plus.
- Advanced and specialized knowledge of industry best practices, programming languages, design patterns, architecture, and technology in related areas from a solutions perspective.
- Extensive experience in developing enterprise-scale software platforms.
- Ability to work directly with clients and autonomously on highly complex and diverse projects.
- Ability to interpret design and software requirement documents and other artifacts.
- Drive teams to deliver high quality technical solutions.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts and SOLID principles
- Familiarity with Agile delivery model.
- Good to have hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure platform and services
IT Hardware/Telecom/Technical Staff/Support
UG: Any Specialization,
PG: Any Specialization,
Payoda Technologies Pvt. Ltd