Immediate Openings For Sharepoint Developers
Nextgen Web Services
Keyskills:Spfx, Office 365, SharePoint customization
1 month ago
We are looking to hire a talented SharePoint developer to create customized SharePoint solutions for our company. As a SharePoint developer, you will be responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to the company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing, and modifying codes, debugging software and training colleagues.
- Experience in SharePoint Framework (SPFx) and SharePoint customization.
- Controlling access, troubleshooting, and resolving SharePoint issues, providing SharePoint support and end-user training.
- SharePoint administration and proficiency in the following SharePoint platform-specific tools: Visio, SharePoint Ribbon, SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, and SharePoint Object Model (SOM). Others include Office 365, Web parts, SharePoint apps, User Store, Workflows, Master pages as well as Business Connectivity Services, Page Layouts, Windows Workflow Foundation, PowerShell, and others.
- Hands-on experience in Power Platform.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems, as well as SQL Server, Power BI, PowerShell, and Office 365.
- Adding users, controlling access to document libraries, and setting permissions.
- SharePoint Online product experience - configuring, administration, development and deploying solutions
- Experience in integrating SharePoint online with third-party applications - using CSOM, JSOM, API etc.
- Designing and developing metadata configuration, site configuration, lists, content types, workflows, web parts, and other components Creation of Site Collection
- Knowledge of the client-side object model, SharePoint Migration, Configuration of SharePoint search, user profile, etc.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS
- Understanding and proven ability with SharePoint 2010/2013/2016, Office 365 / SharePoint Online, SPFX, Web parts, jQuery, SQL Server, Web services, REST API, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint features, and Visual Studio.
- Experience in Microsoft Graph API and Exchange web services.
- Strong knowledge in SharePoint Solutions\\Apps (provider-hosted and/or SharePoint hosted) and customizations on SharePoint Online (Master pages, site columns, Themes, etc.).
- Have exposure to administering and managing Office 365 and SharePoint Online.
- Have 2+ years of experience in SharePoint Migration across versions and Office 365.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling the website and database security.
- Manage performance using large volumes of data.
- Manage CRM projects with customization of Silverlight and HTML5.
- Handling MS SQL database, database design, and SQL queries, query optimization, etc
- Understanding and implementation of the software development life cycle (SDLC) from requirements gathering to programming, testing, and maintenance Error handling and management.
- Error handling and management.
- Understand, develop and maintain the existing applications.
- Understand client requirements and deliver the same.
- Conduct code reviews for junior team members and suggests improvisations in the code in alignment with the best practices.
- Team management
- Coding for high-risk/high-complexity areas and establishing patterns for other developers to follow.
- Ensuring quality through code reviews and other tools with other team members.
Level of Education: UG/PG degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Others.
Experience: 6 years of relevant experience
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Business Acumen
- Operational Excellence
- Stakeholder Management
- Team Management
- Excellent communication & facilitation skills.
- Collaboration and partnering with business teams.
- Change and continuous improvement.
- Cost Consciousness
- Creativity and innovation
Interested candidates send your resume to email@example.com or call 9840680909
IT Software & Software Services
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
UG: Any Specialization,
PG: Any Specialization,
NextGen was founded in 2002 with the mission of providing world-class software development services at any scale. We wanted to provide really flexible, agile, hi-tech and high-quality services irrespective of the size of the project or client.
Today, we like to believe we have lived up to our promise. We like to think of ourselves as a focused team, taking on disproportionately large challenges, and conquering!
Company Address: 1111/11,II FLOOR,NOBLE BUSINESS CENTER,, AVINASHI ROAD,PN PALAYAM, COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India