- Should have been involved in at least 2-3 end to end NAV Implementation cycles as a Technical Consultant.
- Should have been involved in designing technical solution /coding /testing /implementation /upgrades and maintenance of Dynamics NAV ERP. Thorough knowledge or experience of C/AL is must.
Should have decent exposure on RTC Report designing in NAV 2013 R2.
- Exposure to SQL Server 2005 / 2008, SSRS, Web Services, RTC-AddIn, .net Technologies etc. will be an advantage.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction.
1. Strong in Navision CAL, RTC Programming and RDLC reporting and Integration service framework.
2. Experience in Interface programming ( NAV to other applications)
3. Knowledge on .net framework and programming (#C Sharp)
4. Knowledge on MS SQL server will be an added advantage
5. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
6. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results needed.
7. Develop customization to the standard ERP package (Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013) based on the technical analysis.
8. Support users on Microsoft Navision Solutions for In-House training.
9. At least 3-5 Years of experience
- Should be fluent and conversant with CAL Programming and ability to do developments independently
- Understand business requirements and translate them to technical specifications
- Can create, develop and link objects, forms, tables, reports and pages
Hungry Bird Consulting Services