3 weeks ago
The team is looking for an optimistic and collaborative PROJECT LEAD - TECHNICAL - WEB / MOBILE with 6+ years of experience to roll up their sleeves and join our team. You’ll collaborate with a fun and close-knit agile team to architect, implement, test and continuously deliver new features and products to our customers.
- Deep knowledge in current Mobile and Web technologies.
- Experience with JIRA, Git, Jenkins, CI/CD or other development process tools.
- Experience in cloud server - AWS or GCP or Azure.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in various front end and backend technologies.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in leading a team.
- A good foundation and knowledge of UX Design and Visual Design.
- Experience in Video-On-Demand/Media Streaming platforms is a plus but not mandatory.
- Knowledge in Agile & microservices architecture is an added advantage.
- Code review and ensure code quality.
- On Time delivery with quality.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good academics/education is a must. Preferred from a Reputable institution.
- Partner with multiple management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements.
- Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards.
- Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint.
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals.
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions
- Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm\'s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
IT Software & Software Services
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
UG: Any Specialization,
PG: Any Specialization,
Recruiter Name: Kavitha