Business Development Manager
Keyskills:Business Development, Manager
3 weeks ago
We are searching for an experienced Enterprise Sales Professionals who has a passion for technology and can deliver on aggressive revenue targets. As we continue to break into bigger deals, and formalize our support for the larger enterprise segment. This is a ground floor opportunity to take over a rich territory to grow many existing accounts with six figure spends and break into others underway with their move to Digital.
- 6+ Years Enterprise Field Role (or mix of mid-market and enterprise).
- Recent experience working for an emerging tech company (or has sold from small to big companies).
- Sold into large fortune 1000 companies.
- Proven ability to win new logos.
- Has met/exceeded own direct sales goals.
- eal sizes have been large mid-market 100k+ or enterprise, 1M+
- Must show proven methodology to prospect and build pipeline on their own.
- Upswing of career, sustained growth.
- President’s club, top rep, top percentile performer, consistent YoY overachievement.
- Bachelor\'s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of technology related sales or business development experience at a B2B software company.
- Experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytical tools, applications software, or cloud solutions.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Enterprising and result-oriented Sales professional with experience in handling end-to-end sales cycle - starting from addressing leads generated from different teams and efficiently handling them by taking them to deal closure with careful nurture.
- Efficient towards selling IT/Software solutions & digital teams.
- Ability to understand the Client’s business challenges and aspirations to connect with the client and develop a custom digital solution approach fitting to their specific needs.
- Take innovative sales approaches decided on a case-to-case basis to win deals.
- Collaborate and work as a team with the technical and management teams to win deals and facilitate customer success at every stage of their journey with Contus.
- Involving the relevant stakeholders in the buyer\'s discussion at the right time during the sales cycle.
- Respect the sales process and take ownership for the leads taken, do proper follow-ups, convert them into opportunities and bring them to a business closure.
- Ability to Handle sales objections and negotiation with confidence.
- Fluent in both verbal and written communication.
- Strong command in writing professional proposals specific to client’s specific technology solution scope.
- Understanding the sales pipeline, analyzing it from time to time and maintaining it with proper revenue projection.
IT Software & Software Services
UG: Any Specialization,
PG: Any Specialization,
Recruiter Name: Kavitha